-Press Release San Diego Dining Group, which operates a number of restaurants in the Gaslamp/Downtown area including Osetra Seafood & Steaks, Greystone Prime Seafood & Steakhouse, Osteria Panevino, Butcher’s Cut Steakhouse, and the newly-opened Saltwater, is turning one of its restaurants into a community kitchen that aims to feed local first responders who are working on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic, from doctors, nurses, and health care specialists to members of the police department and staff at medical research companies.
- A Romantic Feast: The Branzino Experience at Saltwater
- Experience Culinary Delights: Saltwater’s Restaurant Week Special Menu
- Indulge in Superhero Delights: Saltwater’s Special Limited-Time Menu at Comic Con San Diego 2023
- Unwind and Delight: Experience the Perfect Happy Hour at Saltwater
- Celebrate Father’s Day at Saltwater